The heart has the most important function of pumping blood throughout our bodies without which we cannot live, ensuring that one's heart is in good shape and functional should always be on the priority list.
However, sometimes one heart disease or the other creeps on us and by being able to identify a heart disease symptom will save one's life.
Heart Attack Symptoms
The heart disease symptom that is connected to heart attack is easier to read than other diseases but at the same time it can get confusing; if you are not sure of any one symptom, check with your doctor right away.
- Pain, fullness and/or squeezing sensation of the chest
- Jaw pain, toothache, headache
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea, vomiting and/or general upper middle abdomen discomfort
- Sweating profusely
- Heartburn and/or indigestion
- Arm pain - more commonly left arm but sometimes the right arm as well
- Upper back pain
- General feeling of being unwell
One or more of these symptoms may occur at the same time depending from person to person where as some may have no symptoms what so ever. Knowing to recognize the heart disease symptom is not easy and often it may lead to be just a false alarm however never ignore any symptom - it's better to be too careful than sorry.
Coronary Heart Disease Symptoms
The symptoms associated with coronary heart disease are pronounced such as:
- Chest pain or angina - is the most common heart disease symptom related to coronary disease however, the intensity of pain may vary from person to person
- Shortness of breath - this is a usual symptom of congestive heart failure; the heart is usually very weak at this point from lack of blood and oxygen and/or from a past heart attack
Heart disease symptom recognizing is usually hard as many of these symptoms can be caused by many other different factors as well; this is probably one of the main causes why some people walk in emergency rooms sometimes too late to be able to be helped.
If you are faced with any kind of doubt about a heart disease symptom that you may have, check with your doctor as soon as possible in order to avoid a disaster.
Your health is the most important possession, learn to listen to your heart and protect yourself from any heart disease by conducting regular check ups, eating healthy and exercising as much as possible.